Antjie

Antjie

Thursday 10 April 2014

Had a Love Failure? This love failure prayer is for you.

Had a Love Failure? This love failure prayer is for you.

Most loving Lord! You know my broken heart! I am shattered and I just do not know how to come out of this disappointment. Tears flow down my cheeks and I sink in my sorrow O Lord! The scripture says that all things work together only for good. Right now I do not understand Your ways but strengthen me to accept Your will.

I turn to You for help for I know, without You I can never come out of this depression. Comfort me Lord and sustain me with Your sweet presence. I commit my future in Your hands. Help me forget my past and let me start a new life with You as my guide. Make me glad and grant me a glorious future. Lift me up Lord from this depressed state and wipe away my tears with Your loving hands.

I cast all my burdens and disappointments at Your feet Lord! Keep me in perfect peace till I receive the partner of Your choice from Your hands. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

“Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” – Isaiah 43:18-19
Bible Verses to help you at times of Love Failure

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us. - 1 John 2:19

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds. - James 1:2

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. - 2 Corinthians 5:17

You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. - James 4:2-3

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. - Romans 12:2