|Try this delicious dessert for two...Chocolate heart panna cotta|
- ½ cup thickened cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 60g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 teaspoons caster sugar
- ¾ teaspoon gelatine
- 1 tablespoon just boiled water
- Chocolate hearts (see tip), strawberries, to serve
- Lightly grease two ½-cup capacity silicone heart moulds. Arrange on a tray.
- In a small saucepan, combine cream, milk, chocolate and sugar. Stir over low heat until melted and smooth — do not boil.
- In a small jug, whisk gelatine briskly into hot water using a fork, until dissolved. Cool slightly. Blend into cream mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared moulds. Chill, covered, for 3 hours or overnight, until set. Unmould and serve with chocolate hearts and strawberries.
To make chocolate hearts, line a tray with baking paper. Pipe heart outlines onto tray using melted chocolate and a freezer bag with a snipped corner as the piping bag. Chill until set.
Try using other ½-cup moulds of choice.