Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 4 bananas (leave peel on)
- 3 oz. (85 g) dark or milk chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup (40 g) sweetened coconut flakes (or other toppings of your choice, like chopped nuts or chopped fruit)
- Lay the bananas sideways. Carefully slide the bananas open (cut through the skin and through the banana itself) without cutting through the bottoms or through the ends. You're creating a pocket for the chocolate.
- Tuck the chocolate inside the banana.
- Set them on a grill preheated to low heat and grill 5 to 7 minutes, until the bottoms start to turn black and the chocolate has melted.
- While bananas are grilling, heat a frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the coconut flakes and stir continuously until golden brown at the edges. Immediately pour onto a plate to stop the cooking.
- When the bananas are done, top them with with some toasted coconut or other topping of your choice.