Welcome to my Blog.........
Disclaimer: - Everything on Antjie are not written by me, all come from different sources such as google search,several websites and forums.Blog owner hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.If anyone have see the copyrighted content or objectable content on this blog then viewer's can say to blog owner through comments,the content will be removed from this blog immediately.Thanks!
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
How to make a radish mushroom
You will need:
small fruit knife
1. Put a knife in the middle of a radish, and make a small inision.
2. Hold the radish, and spin the radish VERY SLOWLY, and cut all the way around the radish.
Push the knife forward VERY LIGHTLY, and cut all around the radish. Don't push the knife through!
The radish should look like this after cutting all around it.
3. Make four incisions on the bottom side of mushroom like in the pictures.
Don;t cut past the half line!
4. Put the knife on the half line, and remove the radish pieces.
5. Trim the stem part, and cut off the bottom.
6. Put a knife on the surface of the radish, and peel the skin.
It's kind of like peeling an apple, but you don't rotate the radish, and just
peel the skin off.
Please be careful with this, don't want anyone getting hurt!
If you accidentally snap off the stem, don't worry! You can stick the stem on with a toothpick.