- Take a large portion of goodness.
- Toss in big chunks of patience - patience with yourself, and patience with others.
- Don't forget a pinch of humour to help digest disappointments.
- Mix with a big dollop of zest for work.
- Cover with happy laughter and there you have it - the sunshine recipe of the day!
- With happy people I have always found, deep down, a sence of security.
- If you are tired, and you don't know why, then one word can be a happening ... a new beginning -
- ... One thing I know. That a word that touches the heart, changes the heart.
- Freedom is only meaningful ... in a climate of love. Because ... in this world, what matters most is not freedom, but love.
- My mouth is for the word, for every gentle word someone is waiting for.
- My feet are for the path which leads me to the dispossessed.
- My heart is for love, for warmth, for those who are abandoned and left in the cold.
- How is it that there are people who, as soon as they open their eyes, see something wrong?
- By bing on intimate terms with God, people see things with new eyes, and start every morning with a new heart.
- Laughing is healthy. You need to laugh.
- Laughter and fun are the best remedies for the drugging of youheart and mind.
- Laughter and fun open out new spaces for the stil unknown joys of life,
- A day which you don't laugh, is a lost day.
- Why do I grumble about a minor illness and worry about wrinkles or spots when I know that thousands carry an incurable illness in their bodies?
- And if my meal isn't served on time why do I forget that millions of people are never able to sit at a full table?
Thursday, 2 October 2014
101 Ways to Find Your Place in the Sun