- 1 box Fugde brownie mix (betty crocker)
- 1 32 oz tube of pre made chocolate chip cookie dough (toll house)
- 1 bag of chocolate chip and peanut butter chip mix (nestle)
- 1 bag of Reese's peanut butter cups (unwrapped)
- egg, water and oil called for in brownie recipe
preheat oven to 350 and grease a 13x9 glass casserole dish. Unwrap cookie dough and press firmly into the bottom of the glass dish. Place unwraped reese's peanut butter cups in rows of four to cover the length of the dish. Press down firmly into cookie dough. Mix up a batch of brownies ( any recipe or box mix will do) and pour over the reese's peanut butter cups. Tilt the pan gently from left to right to spread the brownie mixture evenly over top of each candy. Sprinkle with chips.
Bake for 50 minutes rotating pan halfway. Check for doneness by placing a toothpick in the middle of the pan. It will not come out totally clean like a cake but if you wiggle the pan and the middle seems too liquidy still, you have to bake it a little longer. When the pan is resting on your counter to cool it will continue to cook in the middle so it doesn't have to be totally baked in the oven prior to removing. You don't want to burn the edges. Cool completely before cutting.