- 1 1/2 cups Nilla Wafers crumbs (reduced fat or regular)
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16oz light cream cheese (or regular)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons imitation coconut extract
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh raspberries plus additional for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray non-stick cooking spray on the bottom and sides of an 8"x"8 pan and line with parchment paper letting the sides hang over the sides.
- In a medium bowl combine Nilla wafer crumbs, coconut flakes and unsalted butter stir until butter is absorbed. Place mixture into bottom of parchment paper and press evenly into the bottom of pan.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes to set. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Cream together using an electric mixer cream cheese, sugar, coconut flakes and coconut extract until blended. Add in one egg at a time until blended. Gently fold in raspberries and pour mixture on top of crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until top has set. Cool on wire rack in baking pan until cool. Place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours until chilled. Use flaps of parchment paper to lift chilled bars from pan and cut into desired size squares.