|Black Forest Cupcake 1.|
- 425g can pitted cherries (sweet) in syrup
- 100g bittersweet (dark) eating chocolate - coarsely chopped
- 165g butter - coarsely chopped
- 11/3 cup, 295g superfine(castor) sugar
- ¼ cup, 60ml cherry brandy
- 1cup, 150g all-purpose (plain) flour
- 2 tablespoons self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup, 160ml thickened cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons cherry brandy
- 100g block of bittersweet (dark) eating chocolate
|Black Forest Stuffed Cupcakes|
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 can (20 oz.) cherry pie filling, divided
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; set aside. Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until well blended.
- REMOVE 3/4 cup of the pie filling for garnish; set aside. Spoon 2 Tbsp. of the cake batter into each of 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Top each with 1 Tbsp. each of the cream cheese mixture and remaining pie filling. Cover evenly with remaining cake batter.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Top cupcakes with whipped topping and remaining pie filling just before serving.