Ingredients: (Serves 8)
- 8 pieces cupcake liners
- 8 pieces cupcake shaped pieces of seedless watermelon
- 2 cups pineapple cream cheese frosting
- 1 piece sprinkles for garnish
Place the liners in an 8-cup cupcake tin. Cut 3-inch thick slices of seedless watermelon. Cut round cupcake sized pieces from the slices. Put a watermelon ‘cupcake' in each liner. Place a dollop of frosting on each cupcake. Decorate as desired with sprinkles.
- 1 ¼ cups organic raspberries
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 7-ounce jar of marshmallow crème
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Fruit of your choice (bananas, papaya, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, blackberries, oranges, cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, honeydew)
Place the raspberries, cream cheese, marshmallow crème and yogurt in a food processor.
Pulse until thoroughly combined and pureed. Transfer to a bowl.
To make the fruit kebabs:
- Cut the fruit into 1 ½-inch chunks. Alternate fruit on skewers. Arrange the fruit on a platter with the fruit dip in the center.
- The skewers (except for banana) can be made ahead. For a garnish, use fresh mint or toasted coconut.