- 6 pull-tabs
- Crochet thread (1 or 2 colors). We recommend a strong synthetic fiber that is resistant to abrasion
- Wire cutters
- No 3 crochet needle
Step 2: Prepare Your Pull-TabsChoose tabs that are in good condition. Wash them until they are clean and shiny. Use the wire cutters to remove any sharp edges.
Step 3: Start Crocheting
Step 4: Connect the Circle
Step 5: Add Color to the 'Petals'
Step 6: Cover and Connect
Step 7: Finish the Flower
Some ideas for your finished flower:
- Sew or hot glue a pin on the back to create a brooch
- Attach a loop of thread to create a snowflake holiday ornament
- Crochet many flowers together to form a wall hanging or a scarf:
- Or simply try something different like this necklace.