- 1 lb ground chicken
- 8 oz can water chestnut, drained and chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 pouch sauce for lettuce wrap (available in groceries)
- 1 small onion
- 3 pieces garlic
- cooking oil
How to cook:
1. Heat oil in saucepan. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add chicken and stir until browned.
3. Then add the chestnut and peanuts and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add 3/4 pouch of the sauce for lettuce wrap. Simmer.
5. Tear the lettuce leaf into 4 pieces. Scoop 1 1/2 tsp. of the mixture into the lettuce and roll.
6. Use remaining sauce per taste.