Here is what you need:
- 4 Ounces of Cream Cheese – Softened
- 1 3/4 Cups of Milk plus 1 Tbsp – Divided
- 1 (12 ounce) Tub of Cool Whip – Thawed
- 3 Regular Size Snickers Candy Bars
- 1 (4 serving size) package of Jell-O Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (6 ounce) Ready Crust Chocolate Pie Crust
So gather all your Pie Goodies !! Then chop up your Snickers Candy Bars. Chop up 2 of them for the Pie into smaller pieces and then slice up the other one a little bigger and set aside to use for the top of the Pie later.
In a Medium Bowl Mix together Cream Cheese and 1 Tablespoon of Milk and whisk until smooth. Then gently stir in 2 Cups of Cool Whip and the 2 Chopped Snickers Bars and set aside.
Now spread half of the Pudding mixture on the bottom of the Pie Crust. Then spread Cream Cheese mixture over the Pudding mixture. Top that with the remaining Pudding Mixture.
Then i just added the leftover Cool Whip to the top of the Pie and garnished with the sliced up Snickers Bar. Refrigerate your Pie for about 4 Hours to set. Was that EASY or what?