Six Characteristics of a kind person:
1. Be Sensitive - Philippians 2:4 "Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others."
2. Be Supportive - Speak kindly. Proverbs 15:4 "a wholesome tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit."
3. Be Sympathetic - Romans 12:15 (New King James Version) "Rejoice with those who rejoice, and week with those who weep."
4. Be Straightforward - Proverbs 27:6 (New King James Version) "Faithful are the wounds of a friend, but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful."
5. Be Spontaneous - Gal 6:10 (New King James Version) "Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially those who are of the household of faith."
6. Be Silent - Proverbs 10:19 (New King James Version) "In the multitude of words sin is not lacking. But he who restrains his lips is wise."
1. Don't be suspicious
2. Be kind to someone this week
3. Start a kindness conspiracy
One of the most important points to remember is that we need to start with being kind to those we love.
It is sometimes easy to be kind to the girl on the check-out, or the person we work with, but because of familiarity, we forget to be kind to those who are closest to us.