|A quick tasty lunchtime snack.|
Ingredients: (Makes 8 small pies)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 x 415g tin creamed sweetcorn
- 230g cream cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 x 400g puff pastry roll, defrosted
- 1 egg, beaten for egg-wash
- Heat oven to 210°C. In a bowl, mix together the chicken, sweetcorn, cream cheese, egg, spring onion and lemon juice. Season well.
- Place 8 small pie containers on a baking tray, spoon dollops of mixture into containers, cut rounds of pastry to cover the tops, secure onto the bases.
- Brush pastry with beaten egg, bake for 10–15 minutes, or till golden brown.
- To serve: reheat, serve immediately.