Ingredients: (Serves 16)
- Main Ingredients
- 225 grams self raising flour
- 15 ml dried chilli flakes
- 2 extra large eggs, whisked
- 200 ml milk
- 80 ml butter, melted
- 50 ml corn kernels
- 100 ml biltong, shaved, finely chopped
- 100 ml cheddar cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 200ºC.
Coat muffin tins with cooking spray.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Mix chilli flakes, eggs, milk and butter together and fold through flour.
Fold corn, biltong and cheese through batter.
Fill each muffin cup three quarters full and bake for 12 -15 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.