3 layers of Oreos and chocolate pudding cake.
2 layers of no-bake Oreo cheesecake.
1 very hefty layer of chocolate ganache with an Oreo topping.
And well over a dozen Oreo truffles on top.
108 Oreos Cake RecipeIngredients: For the Chocolate Cake:
- 1 Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 small package chocolate pudding mix
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1 standard package Oreo Cookies (approx. 36 cookies)
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 lb. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 standard package Oreo Cookies
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- approx. 1 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 12 Oreo Cookies (garnish)
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 4-6 oz. cream cheese
- chocolate melting candy (enough to coat at least 12 – 1 tsp. sized truffles)
Crumble the Oreos in a ziptop bag (no need to crush, just a “crunching” with your hands will do just fine.)
Add the chocolate chips and 2 tbsp. cake mix to the bag. Shake to coat everything in the cake mix.
Using a rubber spatula, fold in crumbled oreos and chocolate chips.
Divide the batter into two well greased and floured round cake pans– the size of these will depend upon the size of your springform pan. The cakes will need to fit snugly into a springform pan (I used 9″).
Bake at 350º for 35-40 minutes. Test with a toothpick and adjust baking time to longer (5 minutes at a time) if needed.
Let cool completely before cutting into layers.*
For the No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake:
In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and sugar.
Whisk in the lemon juice, salt, and vanilla.
Whisk in the Cool whip.
Whisk in the Oreos (I just crushed them by hand as I tossed them into the Kitchen Aid)– you may want to switch a paddle attachment here, but my whisk worked just fine.
Cover and set aside until assembly.
For the Oreo Truffles:
Using the paddle attachment on your stand mixer, mix together Oreos (I just threw them in whole) and cream cheese. Beat on high for a few minutes until thoroughly combined– it’s ok if the oreos aren’t “finely” crushed.
Scoop out 1 tsp. at a time and roll into balls.
Freeze for about 10 minutes.
Dip each ball in melting chocolate and set on wax paper to harden.
Set aside for assembly.
For the Chocolate Ganache:
Pour chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
Pour in whipping cream until almost level with the chocolate chips (it should not completely cover the chocolate chips).
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Whisk until smooth (about 2-3 minutes).
Set aside with 12 crushed oreos until assembly.
1. Layer the chocolate cake the the no-bake cheesecake in your springform pan, with a chocolate cake layer on the top.
2. Freeze overnight.**
3. Run a warm knife around the side of the pan, and then release from pan.
4. Pour 2/3 of the chocolate ganache over top of cake, letting spill over sides.
5. Sprinkle reserved crushed oreos around the edges of the cake while ganache is wet.
6. Carefully pile truffles in the center. Spoon ganache over each layer of truffles so that it acts as a glue, holding the pile together.
7.Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.