- 175g sago
- 50g grated coconut
- 75g sugar
- 1/4tsp salt
- 40g coconut milk
- any food colouring of you choice
- 150g grated coconut
- 1/2tsp salt
Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Rainbow Sago Kueh Recipe...
1. Mix grated coconut and salt together and steam for 10mins.
2. Leave to cool.
3. Soak sago for 15mins and drain well.
4. Mix sago, grated coconut, sugar, salt and coconut milk together.
5. Stir until well combined.
6. At this stage you can separate the sago mixture into difference portions and add your choice of colouring.
7. Fill greased mould with sago mixture until 3/4 full.
8. Steam in a preheated steamer at high heat for 15-20mins.
9. Leave to cool then remove kueh from mould.
10.Coat with steamed grated coconut and serve.