- 1 tin / s Corned beef (about 400 g)
- 250 g Flour
- 125 g Flour (whole wheat)
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1 / 2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 380 ml Milk
- 75 ml Oil
- Preheat oven to 190 ° C and grease muffin tin well.
- Cut corned beef into small cubes. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg, mustard, milk and oil.
- Add Flour mixture and corned beef and mix everything together.
- Pour batter into the muffin cups, will fill about 20.
- Bake for 25 minutes.