- 4 oranges
- 2 packets blue jelly
- 1 packet red jelly
- 1 packet green jelly
- Slice the oranges in half and scoop out the flesh.
- Make up the jelly as per the packet directions.
- Use the 2 quantities of blue jelly to make the sea, pour into a clear rectangular container and refrigerate.
- Place the orange halves into a muffin tin and fill half with the green and half with the red jelly mixture. Refrigerate until set.
- Make paper sales with rectangles of heavyweight paper and stick them on toothpicks to form a mast. When the jelly has set, slice oranges in half again to make quarters and place the paper sails into each quarter. Place boats on the blue sea and serve to a delighted crowd.