Ingredients: (Serves 1)
- 1 Large Banana
- 1 T Chocolate Chips
- 2 T Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Graham Cracker, Crumbled
- 1/2 C Vanilla Ice Cream
- Slice a pocket into the banana (it may split open, that's okay).
- Fill with chocolate chips, marshmallows and cracker crumbles.
- Wrap tightly with tin foil. Put wrapped banana on a stick and grill over a fire for 10-15 minutes, enough to melt the chocolate and marshmallow and soften the banana. Time will depend on the strength of your fire. Alternatively bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove from foil and serve with ice cream.