Welcome to my Blog.........
Disclaimer: - Everything on Antjie are not written by me, all come from different sources such as google search,several websites and forums.Blog owner hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.If anyone have see the copyrighted content or objectable content on this blog then viewer's can say to blog owner through comments,the content will be removed from this blog immediately.Thanks!
Wednesday, 7 August 2013
Zucchini Pudding Casserole
This is a zucchini pudding recipe that you just can not get enough of. It's easy to make. Great cold or hot. As a side dish or just my it self, it's great.
2 pounds of yellow or green zucchini
3 eggs beaten
3 tbsp flour
pinch of salt
2 tbsp sugar
¾ cup milk
dash of hot pepper sauce
¾ stick butter or margarine, melted
¾ tsp baking powder
Directions:1. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish
2. In steamer, steam until tender peeled and sliced zucchini
3. Drain well
4. In large bowl mash zucchini
5. In another bowl mix well eggs, flour, salt, sugar, milk and hot pepper sauce.
6. Add to mashed zucchini
7. In a bowl blend melted butter and baking powder,
8. Add to zucchini mixture.
9. Pour into prepared baking dish
10 Bake uncovered 50-60 minutes
11. Let settle 5-10 minutes before cutting into squares