You will need:
- 1 Kg chicken breasts (cooked & cut into bite size pieces)
- 200 g Sliced Salami
- 2 cans Rhodes Tomato, Basil Mix, mixed with 1 chicken stock cube
- 500g of pasta, penne, macaroni, shells or whatever you like
- 200g Mozzarella cheese and 100g Cheddar Cheese mix
- 1 onion
- 2 peppers - red & green, cut into chunks
Cut up chicken, onion, peppers and salami
Boil pasta and drain (don't overcook)
Mix pasta, salami, onion, peppers, chicken and sauce.
Put in a large deep dish. If it won't all fit, make a little side dish to freeze for lunch later.
Top heavily with cheese.
Bake at 170 degrees C for about 45 minutes or until golden