- 6 7/8 ounces French vanilla instant pudding (2 small boxes)
- 3 cups milk
- 10 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate fudge frosting
- Place a layer of WHOLE graham crackers in bottom of 9x13 inch pan so no portion of bottom of pan is showing.
- In bowl mix pudding and milk. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Layer 1/2 pudding mix on top of graham crackers. Add another layer of WHOLE crackers. Add remaining portion of pudding mix on top. Add a final top layer of crackers.
- Take off seal and lid of frosting and microwave for about 45 seconds, until runny. Pour frosting over entire mixture and refrigerate overnight.