Antjie

Antjie

Thursday 24 October 2013

10 Funny Quotes for Dog Lovers and Crazy Cat People


I resent it that some refer to me as a “crazy cat lady” because I own four felines, while those who own the same number of canines are called “dog lovers.” But I’ll set aside my resentment for a minute to share a fun list of 10 quotes regarding dog lovers and cat people. 
  1. Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. –Jeff Valdez
  2. Dogs come when they’re called. Cats take a message and get back to you. –Mary Bly
  3. I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. –Winston Churchill
  4. I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves. –August Steindberg
  5. Never sit with a cat in your lap when your wife turns on the vaccuum cleaner. –John Small
  6. People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life. –Faith Resnick
  7. Dogs do not use computers. They can’t stick their heads out of Windows 98. –Unknown
  8. A cat isn’t fussy, so long as you bring her milk in the shallow, rose-patterened saucer and fish on the blue plate. From which she will take it and eat it off the floor. –Arthur Bridges
  9. I have a great dog. She’s half lab, half pit bull. A good combination. Sure, she might bite my leg off, but she’ll bring it back to me. –Jimi Celeste
  10. If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. –Phil Pastoret
Are you a dog lover, a crazy cat person, or both?