Antjie

Antjie

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Words of Wisdom for Woman


Images: © 2009 Sue Chastain and Darleen Araujo

Words of Wisdom: 
God's Will Fulfills Our Dreams
Words of Wisdom:
Don't forget that God has filled your heart with dreams. When you choose God's path to those dreams, the doors will open. God wants you to be happy more than you do.

John 5:30
I am able to do nothing from Myself (independently, of my own accord-but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders). Even as I hear, I judge (I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to me, so I give a decision), and my judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult my own will, (I have no desire to do what is pleasing to myself, my own aim, my own purpose), but only the will and pleasure of the Father who sent me. (Amplified Bible)