To deter spiders from staying or coming inside your house:
- Add 20 or 30 drops of peppermint oil to an 8 ounce spray bottle first then fill the spray bottle with water (leave an inch of head space from the top)
- Shake for at least 30 seconds before every session you use the spray bottle.
- Spray around : The inside of window sills ( all the way around )
- Around door frames ( all the way around )
- Under the kitchen and bathroom sinks
- In the 4 corners in a room on the ceiling
- You can also place a few drops of the peppermint oil on cotton balls and place in closets, kitchen cabinets, behind couches…. any out of the way place to keep spiders from returning.