Chocolate Chip Cheesecake: *Preheat oven to 325 degrees
For the Crust Combine:
- 1-1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c. baking cocoa
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. melted butter
Next, in a large mixing bowl, beat:
- 3-8 oz. pkgs. softened cream cheese until smooth (start with all your ingredients room temp for best results!)
- 3 eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended after each.
- Also add 3 t. vanilla extract
- 1 c. miniature chocolate chips
- 1 T. all-purpose flour:
Stir the chips into the cream cheese batter and then into prepared pan. Then top this with 1/2 c. more of miniature chocolate chips:
It's best if you have your cakepan/springform pan sitting on a large cookie sheet so it's easier to handle later. Bake for 1 hour. Shut the oven off and leave sitting in the oven for another hour to cool and prevent cracking. Cool to room temp, and then refrigerate for several hours. Garnish as desired and enjoy this yummy dessert!