Antjie

Antjie

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Apricot Leaf with Feather Pattern Border Square...


I decided to knit a baby blanket for my best friend Diane's New arrival Millie. Now a few months have gone by and I am still working on it. So I thought I would share the pattern with you all as it may help to give me an insensitive to finish it.

The pattern itself is very easy and makes for very rewarding and quick process, I really love the leaf design it is so simple to do and makes you feel quite clever too!

The pattern can be knitted on any size needles and using any type of yarn, you have It looks lovely in one colour but I am sure it would also look great in a patchwork of many colours - another great stash buster!

I used Pink Double Knit (DK) yarn from Yarnfair and Knitted on 4mm/8uk/6usa needles.