Antjie

Antjie

Monday 13 August 2012

I asked God to take away my pride.God said, No.


I asked God to take away my pride.God said, No.
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.God said, No.
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary

I asked God to grant me patience.God said, No.
Patience is a by product of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness.God said, No.
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.God said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to Me.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.God said, No.
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
God said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.

If you love God, share love!

THIS DAY IS YOURS DON'T THROW IT AWAY


"To the world you might be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world"
written by Claudia Minden Weisz