Antjie

Antjie

Saturday 11 August 2012

Make me a woman who.....

Lord,

Make me a woman who loves you more than I love what others say about me or think of me.
Make me a woman who guards her heart.
Make me a woman who loves You more than I love how I appear to others.
Make me a woman whose heart is pure.
Make me a woman who returns only love.
Make me a woman who grows more and more to care about those around me–especially those hardest to care about.
Make me a woman who sees with compassionate eyes.
Make me a woman who doesn’t always have to be right.
Make me a woman who loves truth more than popularity.
Make me a woman who chases after Your heart.
Lord, Make me a woman that fights to keep family a priority! A woman that deeply loves my husband and children. Make me a woman that understands that I can make a difference for eternity by focusing on building my family up!!! Make me a woman that makes a difference through the power of the Holy Spirit working in my life!