Monster cookies Recipe
- 1 cup (100g) flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups (480g) quick oats
- 1 1/2 sticks (172g) butter
- 2 cups (400g) brown sugar
- 1 cup (190g) granulated sugar
- 1 pound (450g) peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup (170g) semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (180 degrees celsius). In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and oats. Set aside.
2. Cream the butter and sugars together in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add in peanut butter and mix until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add in eggs, one at a time, incorporating well after each addition.
3. Slowly add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture, and mix until well incorporated. Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in chocolate chips.
4. Use a large ice cream scoop or your hands to form balls of dough the size of a baseball. Place 6 on a cookie sheet, and press down slightly with your hands. Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly brown around the edges, and not fully set in the middle.